ask a librarian
Would you like a librarian to answer a question for you?
- Email - If you would like a librarian to answer a question about materials in the library, genealogy, or how to use the electronic catalog or databases, please use our email form. Click here.
- Ask a question by text message.
- If you would like to ask a librarian for a book recommendation, please click here.
- If you have a question about or wish to report a problem with this website, please click here. So that we may provide better service, please include your name and your street address in your message.
- Call - You may also call 309-497-2000 during library hours to have your questions answered.
- If you have a problem with your library card or account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIN - if you need your PIN number you may email RSA CAT or circulation as listed above or call any location during open hours. For numbers and hours see our Hours page.
- To arrange a tour, reserve a room, plan an exhibit or program at any location, contact programming at email@example.com
Peoria Public Library Staff
Leann Johnson, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 309-497-2140
Roberta Koscielski, Associate Director and Secretary to the Board email@example.com phone: 309-497-2186
Barbara Tillmans, Manager of Technical Services, Supervisor of Reference Services firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 309-497-2149.
Trisha Noack, Public Relations email@example.com phone: 309-497-2141
Jay Furniss, Supervisor Maintenance, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 309-497-2181
Alyce Jackson, Manager of Programs, email@example.com phone: 309-497-2143
Cossandra Stokes, Manager of Circulation, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 309-497-2165
Becky Rogers, Human Resources Coordinator, email@example.com phone: 309-497-2135
Jennifer Sevier, Manager of Reference Services, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 309-497-2160